- Basics of MRT: scales of length, surface and volume used in microreactor technology
- Advantages of using MRT: heat transfer, scale up, advantages and challenges with MRT
- Flow control in microreactors: most microreactors are operated at flow in the laminar region
- Three learning routes: beginner - advanced - commercial
- Materials used in fabrication of microreactor equipment
- Equipment needed to perform a continous flow microreaction
- Topics for the advanced user in microreactor technology.